Suicidal Youth. Do you know what to do?
Don't miss Suicidal Youth: Key Issues in Assessing & Treating Young People Who Want to Die
Psychopharmacological Advances. Are you up-to-date?
Don't miss Fundamentals of Psychopharm followed by Advanced Issues in Complex ADHD, Mood Disorders, Aggression in Autism Spectrum Disorders and more...
The 3rd Annual Critical Issues in Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CICAMH) Conference will take place on March 23-24, 2018 in San Diego, CA.
- Two full days with nationally known speakers, hundreds of clinicians, treatment providers, educators and physicians. You will gain a deeper understanding of how risk and resilience factors shape adolescent brain and identity development and what we can do to support troubled youth. View conference agenda.
- Nationally known speakers will provide in-depth information about adolescent brain and identity development. View our distinguished speaker list.
- Network and connect with colleagues and speakers during a Friday evening networking session.
- Don’t miss these cutting-edge sessions featuring clinical vignettes, case studies, successful practices and innovative interventions that will impact your work with children, adolescents and families.
- $125 per Day Early Bird
- $150 per Day after February 20, 2018
Registration fee includes free parking, CME/CE credit, food and beverages.